New BTX Arrived

Anymore reviews on the BTX from anyone? Drooling over one bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually just took my BTX out into the field for the first time last night with a guide friend of mine. I have the 95mm lens and I agree with a previous post that this thing is a game changer. I was amazed at the amount of country that can be glassed from miles away. The time and effort this is going to save me is going to be awesome. Ridiculously expensive though for sure

TravKatQ

WKR
I actually just took my BTX out into the field for the first time last night with a guide friend of mine. I have the 95mm lens and I agree with a previous post that this thing is a game changer. I was amazed at the amount of country that can be glassed from miles away. The time and effort this is going to save me is going to be awesome. Ridiculously expensive though for sure

Awesome man! Ya they are a pretty penny but I’m sure you get what you pay for. How is the magnification on them, as far as do you miss being able to zoom in to a higher power to really look at something? That’s the only thing I’m afraid of at 35X and not being able to really get close to something once you’ve spotted it....what’s your take on that part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk