Outdoorsman Stud

FFBowhunter

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair of Maven B2's I'd like to put a outdoorsman stud on. I have emailed outdoorsmans but they haven't responded. Does anyone know what stud will work for these and would you go with their high bino adapter or standard?

WyoElk

WKR
I would just call them. They are super helpful on the phone and you won't have to talk to a robot.

As for which adapter I have both and prefer the taller model. Adds height to tripod system and gets binos up higher and away from tripod head. Just my opinion.

frankrb3

WKR
I run the taller adapter as well for 10x42 binoculars. I like the little added height and the ability to use larger objective binoculars if I ever purchase them.

I run the taller adapter as well for 10x42 binoculars. I like the little added height and the ability to use larger objective binoculars if I ever purchase them.

I bought my shorter model for my Leica 10x42s. I got my taller model with my 15x56 swaros as a package deal. The shorter model will work with my 15s but it is tight. Both the short and tall models are rock solid. Given the choice I will pick up the tall model every time.