Leupold Customer Service

Will_m

WKR
I recently sent a pair of windriver cascades in for repair and after about three weeks I received a package at my front door -- a brand spanking new pair of the latest edition of binocular in that price range.

That is incredible customer service. Didn't even ask to pay return shipping. I highly suggest Leupold for any and all glass.

The only other company that I have had a similar experience with is Magnus broadheads.

Gr8bawana

WKR
There's a reason Leupold has been around for over 100 years. It will be interesting to see how long all the new up and coming optics companies will be around that long.

AlaskaEd

WKR
I have never had anything other than amazing service from Leupold. Whether it's the custom shop, or the repair department. I sent a scope in that had a pinched tube from another manufacturers rings and they replaced the tube free of charge. It's interesting that other companies use their warranty and service as their main selling point, but Leupold has had the same awesome service for decades.

elkduds

WKR
There are times when they are slowish on repair turnarounds due to # of units being repaired. I see that as a +. I wish every outdoor manufacturer had Leupold's level of CS.

I just sent in a rangefinder that I had less than 2 years and they won’t repair or replace. I wanted to support American made but I am moving on to a manufacture that stands behind their product.

The seal inside began deteriorating. It is clearly faulty.

This is a mint condition 1000 rx w/TBR on the outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial153

WKR
Over the years I probably owned about 25 Leupold products. I have used the CS one time. They were fantastic.

When you have a small sample size (2) and they won’t stand behind the first issue it is hard to get to 3, 4 or 5. #myexperience

WRO

WKR
I just sent in a rangefinder that I had less than 2 years and they won’t repair or replace. I wanted to support American made but I am moving on to a manufacture that stands behind their product.

The seal inside began deteriorating. It is clearly faulty.

This is a mint condition 1000 rx w/TBR on the outside.

It was made in China most likely..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

J8tnub

FNG
Their binos ( non gold ring), spotting scopes ( non gold ring) and all of their rangefinders are made overseas.

They do pay US taxes and support hunting but man... quality of that rangefinder has turned me off.

Here is the issue I was trying to get fixed.

64c8ef52c3fa303c3132f9727b80a51c.jpg

gwl79902

WKR
I had a pair of god ring binos I got in 1992. They got out of alignment and I sent them n several times and they could not fix them. They sent me a pair of cascades as repacement. I have a pair of cascades for work and they are very poor quality. I wrote them and called them and they said the cascades were better than my gold rings. I am not happy with the outcome.

They have always had a good warranty. We had a range finder break down, and got a new upgraded version
Cant complain

Until it breaks down and they won’t fix or replace. They offered me 50% off MSRP. I chose to have them send it back instead. Different brand here I come!

I've used Leupold optics for 30 years and never had a single problem. I do have other brands for different uses but wouldn't hesitate to buy Leupold again

I am glad you have had great experience! I am still one and done when they wouldn’t fix or replace my range finder. They also wouldn’t send it back and offer the coupon. The thing still works but it looks like crap when you look through the eye piece.