Which Lightweight Rifle Scope

I did end up going with a VX3i 2.5-8x36 with the duplex reticle for my Tika T3x Lite Stainless w/ Talley Ex-Low rings. Ended up coming in under 7lbs, pretty happy.

Has anyone put a CSD dial on this? I know it's a non-CDS scope but read it can be sent to Leupold to have it put on.

mcseal2

WKR
You can do that but I wouldn't personally recommend it. I have a couple Leupold VX-6 scopes that aren't dialing correctly with their CDS system. If I was to send that scope it I would have the B&C reticle installed instead of the CDS. I've read several reports on this forum of issues like mine with Leupold's erector system. I just bought a Huskemaw 3-12x that I'm going to replace one Leupold with for dialing elevation.

I would go for ATN X-Sight 4K BuckHunter 3-14x because it is a really good scope. It is a smart scope and it has HD sensor with ultra HD optics. You can use it to record videos in Full HD quality so you can show everyone what you kill. It has one shot zero which means that you need to take only one shot to adjust it to your rifle. It is the best scope I have ever used and you can check out this hunting scope online on their website. It has videos of it being used and there is tutorial on how to set it up and use it.

Last edited: