Best/Lightest tripod that doesnt start with SLIK

Another Sirui user here.... been over a year with mine and have zero complaints. Much better than the rocketfish Carbon tripod I used for years prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a Promaster dealer I will swear by the XC525C. It is an amazing tripod and of course with the Rockslide discount we offer it is a no loose situation.
It also has a 1 year no fault warranty that we will stretch to lifetime, yes lifetime. Yes, no fault. It breaks you are covered. If it's no longer made we will give you the current equivelant.
Give me a call if I can help you out

Here is a link to see it
Maintenance | Camera Land NY[name]=ProMaster-Professional-XC525C-Carbon-Tripod---Black-%233480-xc525c&catalog[product_guids][0]=1085621

LaHunter

WKR
As a Promaster dealer I will swear by the XC525C. It is an amazing tripod and of course with the Rockslide discount we offer it is a no loose situation.
It also has a 1 year no fault warranty that we will stretch to lifetime, yes lifetime. Yes, no fault. It breaks you are covered. If it's no longer made we will give you the current equivelant.
Give me a call if I can help you out

Here is a link to see it
Maintenance | Camera Land NY[name]=ProMaster-Professional-XC525C-Carbon-Tripod---Black-%233480-xc525c&catalog[product_guids][0]=1085621

This is where I bought my Promaster XC525C Tripod and it has worked very well for me over the past 4 years.