Swarovski BTX Case

1signguy

WKR
Has anyone given any thought to a case or cover of some sort for their BTX? All I see is the Swaro offering. Between the BTX and the objective you are $350.00 for a cover...

On the other hand getting 5 miles back and finding you damaged your objective or BTX- well the $350.00 wouldn't be that big a spend...

Has anyone seen anything else to consider? This is kind of the last of the needed items and I am ready for the best time of the year!

Has anyone found a good alternative case solution for the BTX? I was going to buy the Swaro case and I might still be forced to but honestly that's some highway robbery IMHO?

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
I paid highway robbery for mine, but you can save some if you give Doug a call at Cameraland. Also I got an email from creedmoor sports and they make custom covers, you might give them a call and see if they would put one together for you. Please let me know if they can do something for you and how it turns out cause I might need one.

CUSTOM CREEDMOOR SCOPE COVER, Everything Creedmoor: Creedmoor Sports Inc.

archer109

FNG
The outdoorsman has one but is currently backordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlaserLRH

FNG
$350 for a swaro branded case made in China (or any other country) is a total fraud and abuse.

They should send the eyepiece along with the case!!!

There is an option available from marsupial gear.

Google: marsupial BTX case

Enviado desde mi SM-N950F mediante Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
The stay on case is made in Germany and very well made. There are other companies as well that make a case for it besides marsupial.