swaro spotting scope case

hntnnut

Lil-Rokslider
What are you using if anything? Just used my Cabelas points and picked up a Swaro. ATS 65Hd spotting scope out the door for under 1500 out of pocket. Now I'm looking at some sort of case/cover and there doesn't seem to be a lot of options out there, so now I'm looking to the members here for some guidance.

Richard

I really like the Swaro soft case. Made for Swaro scopes, and seems to offer plenty of protection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King's camo is inexpensive. I use one on the quad but otherwise run my Swaro "naked" in the pack. The case takes up a lot of volume and the Swaro body is armored already. But cover your eyepiece with more than the rubber cover that falls off in the pack. I use a neoprene drink coozy cover with a slit near the top to hook over the site tube. Works for me. Enjoy your new scope!

I used to run a microfleece stretch cover over my ATM 80mm and it worked just fine and kept the eyepiece on. Swaro's rubber eyepiece cover is total junk and falls off constantly in a pack. This year I'm running the Swaro naked and just have a small microfleece drawstring glasses case slipped over the eyepiece to keep that cover in place. I worry more about the sharp, metal base on the spotter rubbing things in my pack more than something hurting the Swaro body.

dotman

WKR
The swaro case while expensive is very nice and does a great job protecting it. To bad you didn't get the 80, I have a swaro case for sale for it.