Leica Ultravid HD+ 12x50 through Botach

Benjaminwill80

Lil-Rokslider
Hey folks,
After a long search for binoculars I decided on the Leica's. Very happy with them. Great image and very comfortable to hold.

Writing this primarily because of how I purchased them. I got them at a great price off eBay through Botach. Given all the negative reviews online regarding botach I was very nervous. Had searched on here for feedback but not seen much so wanted to provide my experience in case someone else in the future is looking at purchasing from them.

After emailing them on the product to confirm it was in stock, what was advertised, etc. I decided to pull the trigger on them.
Item shipped right away. Is exactly as described. Warranty is valid. I was concerned as they don't advertise as authorized dealer and don't have the stamp. I checked with Leica and they said all good and product registration went without a hitch.

Overall very pleased with the transaction. Hope this helps someone else in the future.

Thanks.
Ben

Broomd

WKR
Botach has been excellent in my dealings, super fast shipping and prices that can't be touched anywhere else.