New Cabela's Instinct Euro HD

Grumman

WKR
Anyone seen these in person yet? Looks to be a redesign of the Euro's. I can't find them on Cabela's website yet but they were in the Optics catalog. Sorry for the cut off pic.

99e470caf9a32bf86dc5a50fe4b3602d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ianpadron

WKR
Man those are UGLY!

Glass is probably still great but geewhiz they're rough lookin.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
Looks like a new focus knob/diopter.

Meostar body is ugly, but feels good in the hands and balances well.

OP
G

Grumman

WKR
The old style focus knob was a weak point with me, this looks like an improvement. I am surprised that there is not any badges on them, almost like this is a prototype pic or something.

gbrim21

FNG
The old style focus knob was a weak point with me, this looks like an improvement. I am surprised that there is not any badges on them, almost like this is a prototype pic or something.

Yeah the one knock on the old Euros was the diopter/ focus knob feeling cheap. Hopefully this is an upgrade. Euros have never been sexy looking, guess they decided to carry on the tradition.

semperfidelis97

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a set of 10x42s. I haven't had them in the field yet, but they are very close to the slc hd when I compared them. The only downside is the color is abit warmer than the swaro, and they are noticeably heavier. I think if I upgrade it will be to the el swarovision.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

OP
G

Grumman

WKR
I went to the Louisville Cabelas today. They only had the old style, and had raised the price back up to $1199.

excaliber

WKR
If these are anything like the last version the glass will be very good. I just can't stand the looks and ergonomics of these really thick bodies.

Gutshotem

WKR
I snagged a pair of the old model in the wheeling wv bargain cave for $500. How'd I do? I liked the slc's a little better but couldn't justify over 3X the price.