Fair Price On Used Swaro EL 10x42

Been thinking of selling a pair of EL 10x42 in near mint condition for my father. I havent payed much attention to what tgey go for used, this pair was manufactured in 2016, any thoughts?

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
2000-1700 depending on condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahlgringo

WKR
Bought mine for 1800- thought that was a pretty good deal- 2014 serial

AGPank

WKR
I was going to say $1600-1800. If they are the field pro (newest model) then more like what shtf said.

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
Considering you can get a new set for 1,999 I would say 1700-1800

Not fair, but my brother paid $500 for his 8 x 42's. They were beat up according to the original owner. NOT, they were almost NIB. Sad thing is the deal was brokered through my dad. He never mentioned it to me. Guy wanted to sell them for a couple of years. Think he felt bad later...

Hate those guys sometimes...not.

I would agree that 1700 to 2000 would be fair. Way out of my league though. Missed my one chance...lol.

dotman

WKR
Not fair, but my brother paid $500 for his 8 x 42's. They were beat up according to the original owner. NOT, they were almost NIB. Sad thing is the deal was brokered through my dad. He never mentioned it to me. Guy wanted to sell them for a couple of years. Think he felt bad later...

I would agree that 1700 to 2000 would be fair. Way out of my league though. Missed my one chance...lol.

Hate to say this but kick your dad in the nuts!!

Holy cow. All I have to say is I send you my condolences.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved

You don't want to know what I paid for mine :p

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/gene...slist-deal-swarovski-el-10x42.html#post699703

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
Who has new SVs for sub 2k?

I purchased mine brand new 5 months ago $ 1,999 at scopelist. After looking again seems prices have bumped back up.
Also Looks like there are non sv used 10x42 are $1,350 .

DWhitt

Lil-Rokslider
Gotcha. I seen your last post after I replied lol.

Some good deals can be had if you're patient or get lucky and stumble onto a pair. I just purchased a used set on eBay, I knew they were damaged (broken right ocular lens) and perhaps an issue with the focus wheel. I got the serial number from the seller and spoke with customer service at Swarovski , they ran the serial number,told me what year they were made (2005). They informed me that labor would cost me nothing, and that if the only thing wrong was the broken lens, it would cost me $50 plus my cost to ship them for repairs, and they would completely overhaul them and ensure that everything was in proper working order. I purchased them for $910 shipped, and they are currently back east being repaired, should have them back in 4 weeks and I'll be about $1000.