Pay it forward

lintond

WKR
I was a lucky winner of a medium Oregon Pack Works BinoBro at a BHA event. I realize I am not going to use it and it will just collect dust in my closet. It is a good product I just like my AGC bino harness setup.

I am hoping to find a hunter who could put it to good use and is in need a good bino harness. Post below why you think you need it and I'll pick somebody in the next few days to ship it to.

BinoBro, The Binocular Pouch--Standard - Oregon Pack Works

Hey I'm 19 yrs old and just graduated highschool. I'm going on my first ever hunt out west to Idaho this coming fall with my dad and grandpa and am starting to realize how expensive mountain gear is especially hunting gear for mountains is. I really thing this bino harness would help alot seeing as to how much glassing we'll be doing and I think that if I win get this it'd help alot in coming years on future trips with my dad. I really think this is an awesome thing you're doing and if I don't win I hope the best to whoever gets this.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

JoMa

Lil-Rokslider
First, thank you for your act of generosity. Rockslider’s are some of the most charitable and giving people that we have encountered.

My 10 year old daughter, 12 year old son, and I just started hunting last year. We got our first turkey and buck last year (a 3-point “monster” in my kids eyes:)). We are now addicted to hunting and are gearing up for muley deer and elk hunts this fall. We don’t yet have a bino harness, and honestly, never thought much about it until I started doing a little research on here about their benefits. We would love to have a bino harness to add to our kit to help protect and contain our bino’s as we hunt this year. Thanks!

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Hey I'm 19 yrs old and just graduated highschool. I'm going on my first ever hunt out west to Idaho this coming fall with my dad and grandpa and am starting to realize how expensive mountain gear is especially hunting gear for mountains is. I really thing this bino harness would help alot seeing as to how much glassing we'll be doing and I think that if I win get this it'd help alot in coming years on future trips with my dad. I really think this is an awesome thing you're doing and if I don't win I hope the best to whoever gets this.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Travis send me your address and I'll ship it off to you. Good luck on your first hunt! Just remember to have fun and know that the trophy is the memories not the size of the animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk