Best Price on Swarovski SLC 15x56? Sketchy Vendors?

Agar426

FNG
I can't seem to find this item anywhere for less than $2,299.....with the exception of a store that's in Indonesia, where it is considerably less, including the high shipping costs. This seems too good to be true, and being a foreign vendor...I get nervous. I don't know what the rules for posting vendors are, so I am happy to provide that if it's ok?

Last edited:

AGPank

WKR
I don't think SONA will warranty out of USA purchases. Seems like fall they often have deals. Or call Cameraland and see what they can do.

OP
A

Agar426

FNG
Thank you for the feedback! Even at a big discount, I fear they are still outside my price range. I will follow cameraland for sure! Thank you!

AGPank

WKR
Check out the Meopta Meostar 15s, they are pretty well reviewed and probably under $1500.

WRO

WKR
I can't seem to find this item anywhere for less than $2,299.....with the exception of a store that's in Indonesia, where it is considerably less, including the high shipping costs. This seems too good to be true, and being a foreign vendor...I get nervous. I don't know what the rules for posting vendors are, so I am happy to provide that if it's ok?
Swarovski is map priced, there isn't much variation. You'll lose your dealer rights if you break map too often.

Look for demos or call one of the major online dealers and see if they have a demo.

That being said, get a set of el 12x50s. They're that much better imho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dcopher

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up a pair of Meopta Meostar HD 15 X 56 binos and they are fantastic, especially for about $800-900 less than the Swaro's. PM me if you want info on where I picked them up for a good deal.

OP
A

Agar426

FNG
I hadn't considered the warranty aspect....good feedback. Thank you for the posts to the other vendors as well! I am still thinking that even at demo prices they are out of my range, as the overseas prices was already pushing it past my ability to justify it to my family, but it was close! Regardless, I will keep an eye out! Thanks again!

Osprey

Lil-Rokslider
I went through this a couple months ago and wasn't able to afford the avg new sticker price that is 2000 and above especially since I started hunting out west 5 years ago I still had a lot of things to get other than just 15x56 binos to top it off my daughter was just born in April so money wasn't growing on trees, I had a budget that was stretching it as is and I didn't want to blow it all on 1 pair of binos.

Lowest I found was around $1800 for a used pair of SLCs 15x56. I ended up getting a NEW pair of Cabelas Euro HDs 15x56 for $800 in the bargain cave which are Meopta Meostars with cabelas name on them. IMO the swaros are not $1200+ better but thats my opinion to each there own. They are pretty dang good for the couple weeks a year use I'm going to get out of them. Just keep looking for deals if you hunt for a good deal you can find glass that is good for a good price. I got a vortex razor 16-48x65 spotter, Cabelas Euros 15x56, and Leupold VX5 HD 3-15x44 CDS in the past 2 yrs that combined equal around 2300 or so. The lupy scope and Euros were new the spotter was a demo and was mising the scope cap no biggie as I ended up putting a full scope cover on it anyways.

I think the items I got will do everything I want them to and more without breaking into 4 digits for each item. Finding good deals can be tricky but I didn't know about the cap they had on Swaros pricing. I found Swaros to be by far the hardest to find good deals on. Its great glass that holds its value. if you don't need coin for anything else you can find some SLC HD 15x56 for 1800 range occaisonally.

Last edited: