Advice for a cheaper pair of compact binos

freshta

WKR
Here's a little background. I have a couple pair of full size binos for western hunting and long distance scouting across bean fields etc. I never take them with me while I'm in a treestand because it's just extra weight. I'm thinking that a compact bino is what I need but I don't have a lot of extra money. I darn near had my trigger finger cut off yesterday and have several weeks worth of healing and therapy so if I don't want to miss the first month of the season in gonna have to buy a crossbow. Any suggestions for some halfway decent cheaper pair of binos? I'm talking like under $150.
Thanks
Tony

The best out there is the sightron blue sky sii 8x32. They are amazing. Google them. They compare well with the maven b3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motts

Lil-Rokslider
Cabela's has the Leupod BX-3 8x32's on sale for just under $200, and you can probably get them for less than that with one of their coupons. I picked up a pair for my wife and was pleasantly surprised by them.

AGPank

WKR
I've read good reviews on the sightron and Leupold mentioned above. The sale price on the Leupold will be a good value, but slightly over budget.

8x32 are a useful bino too.