swarovski

So I am wondering what your opinions on a digiscope set up for a 80 swaro would be
It will be mostly just on my phone

Looked at Phone Skope, but everything I want is out of stock, I live in the same town they are in here in Utah, and they are "closed" for remodeling. HaHa It's hunting season and they are remodeling.
Kind of disappointed in this to be honest. Anyway, I have their set up on my other spotter, but wondering if Novagrade is worth the $$, and if there is something else you guys discovered.
I have a hunt in 2 weeks, and will be scouting now and just wanted to get this ironed out asap.
Thx in advance

AlaskaEd

WKR
Novagrade is the best, although it's not the cheapest or lightest option. You can use it with any phone and and spotter or bino. I got one for my sheep hunt but didn't take it because my max weight for the plane was a worry (me and my gear was max 250lbs). I figured I could just hold my phone in the right spot and get by, but all the pics I took like that were terrible. I wish I would have taken it.

Grumman

WKR
For full disclosure I won my Novagrade adapter here on Rokslide, but after using it I would pay the money to replace it in a heartbeat. Great product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mfllood3800
What I want is the set up where I don't have to take off my otter box case on my phone- tired of removing, reinstalling the 3 pcs of my set up.

Not sure the Outdoors man will work on any case other than hard plastic/metal types ?

The Nova's are slick for sure, versatile, which is also what I want, yet a bit bulky, but seems to be the best alternative right now.