CameralandNY Promaster XC525C Over the Phone

Has anyone ordered one of these over the phone from CameralandNY before? The price they quoted me was really really good but they said they could only take orders over the phone. I think the combination of a rather unbelievable deal, lifetime no fault warranty, and only taking orders over the phone makes me somewhat uncomfortable. It almost sounds too good to be true. I've heard they're a Rokslide sponsor and I have no reason to distrust them, just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before. Thanks!

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yep doug and his crew are top notch. Nothing to be uncomfortable about. Reason they do that is so that they dont get in trouble with their vendors. If the company of said product sees proof they sell something way below cost it could cause relationship issues. Thats why they do that. You should jump on that asap. as mentioned above they are a Rokslide Sponsor also.

Deepshax

WKR
yes, ordered one of these from them back in April, got a great deal. tripod is great.

MIKEYB

WKR
That's the only way I order from those guys, And you get the new yorker accent at no extra charge. . . . Get the fug outta here!!!!

Order with confidence!

corylee4870

Lil-Rokslider
CamelandNY is gtg.

Phone only ordering probably has to do with MAP pricing.

Edited to add - I also recommend the promaster tripod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone ordered one of these over the phone from CameralandNY before? The price they quoted me was really really good but they said they could only take orders over the phone. I think the combination of a rather unbelievable deal, lifetime no fault warranty, and only taking orders over the phone makes me somewhat uncomfortable. It almost sounds too good to be true. I've heard they're a Rokslide sponsor and I have no reason to distrust them, just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before. Thanks!

Camera land is stand-up. It has to do with the pricing that they are allowed to advertise I believe.

I purchased a "demo" model scope from them that you couldn't tell it had even been out of the box. Saved me quite a bit of change.

The phone only request might have to do with not having the price written down anywhere. Don't want you forwarding the email to all your buddies showing the actual price quote???

Just my 2 cents and worth the price charged.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Plus where else can you order binos from a former member of Anthrax? Nowhere. That is where.

Love dealing with the gang at Camera Land.

OP
wannakillabigbull
Just got my tripod in the mail today. Love it. It was awesome dealing with Cameraland, and they gave me a ridiculous deal. Thanks guys!

I've bought several optics and supplies from Cameraland. Most recently the Promaster XC25c.

Also a couple of demo scopes and Meopta binos that appeared brand new in box.

Everything has been great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk