Re-Review - Slik 624 vs Promaster Tripod

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
All,

Just thought id give an update on how this tripod is holding up after a few seasons. If you read my article, you will know I kept the Promaster. So far its seen some serious time in the field. I have had one plastic "keeper" (stop that holds the leg sections from pulling out of each other) break. I kinda pieced it back together and it works, however it could still be an issue down the road. Other than that, everything is still great and I love the tripod!

Here is the original review

Backcountry Tripods: Slik 624 vs Promaster XC525C - Rokslide

Last edited by a moderator:

Life_Feeds_On_Life

Lil-Rokslider
I actually posted another thread before I saw this... but I'm wondering if there is enough room to sit under the Slik if I'm on a small stool or would I have to git on the ground only?

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually posted another thread before I saw this... but I'm wondering if there is enough room to sit under the Slik if I'm on a small stool or would I have to git on the ground only?
The slik extends up to 43" I believe. Should be tall enough to sit on a stool and still glass from

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi
Sorry to hear about the issue with the tripod. Give me a call and we will get you a new tripod. It has a no fault warranty
I am here every day, except Thanksgiving, until Christmas so any time you call there is a good shot that I am here
Joel
516-217-1000

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
Sorry to hear about the issue with the tripod. Give me a call and we will get you a new tripod. It has a no fault warranty
I am here every day, except Thanksgiving, until Christmas so any time you call there is a good shot that I am here
Joel
516-217-1000

Thanks Joel, this is why Rokslide loves Camera Land