Ever wanted to cry?

Dirty-D

Lil-Rokslider
look at the Rick Young bino strap.... super simple and unobtrusive, I "made" one out of paracord with the inner strand removed. Super easy.

I just lost my Leica Geovid HD-Bs. Going through my stuff tonight post hunt, and realized I don't have them with me. They didn't make it home from deer hunting. Very sad.

THBZN

Lil-Rokslider
I run one of the MYSTERY RANCH Bino Harnesses. The two straps have small quick release buckles. Takes all of 5 seconds to detach, and you never worry about them falling down the cliff, stream, rocks, etc.

Nothing worse than banging up good optics....ouch.

OP
Browninglover1
I continued to use these binos in this broken condition for a few more hunts. I sent them in a few weeks back and just received word that they’ll be repaired and shipped back to me for just over $100. I could not be more pleased with the outcome.

elkguide

WKR
I have ABUSED a couple of pairs of Swaro binos and every time that I have called and gotten a return number, Swarovski has repaired them and sent them back promptly.
While there are a lot of things that I don't like about the S4 bino pack that I used the last two years, it does have a very good tether system and until I find a better set up I'm going to keep using them.
Glad to hear that you are getting your beloved binos back, BRAND NEW!!!!!!