When Where to buy good optics

I will be replacing my Steiner Predator Binoculars. There is no rush. I am seeking information regarding where I might find the best prices on good binoculars. Swaro, Leicia et al. I realize prices might be seasonal as well. When do you typically see the best prices or sale ads?

Also, after spending time on the forum, I might just give Maven a try if I can figure out which B series to buy.

JDB9818

WKR
Just ordered a spotter from Doug / Neil at NY Cameraland and I couldn’t be more impressed with the service. I know they jump on this forum a lot and I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a call, I’m confident they can take care of anything you might be looking for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ofl0926

WKR
Call Maven and talk to them. They are great over the phone. They take their time and are more than happy to answer any questions. I’m gonna order the B2 in 9x45. Just don’t know if I want custom or just want they carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
Well now currently there is a smoking deal on swaro EL's in the gear deals section. If you want Leica look at eagle optics going out of business sale.

The answer for when is when you find the deal you are good with jump don't wait. The where can be anywhere.

The where:
Zeiss - redhawk rifles
Swaro - Natchez, swfa sample list, cameralandny
Leica - Eagle optics, cameralandny, swfa sample list

All brands - Rokslide classifieds and Gear Deals section. Plus watch the Optics section for sales from cameralandny.

Wheels

WKR
Black Friday sales are usually good, sometimes see 20% off on top tier brands for a few days then.

2five7

WKR
Swaro retailers are limited to MSRP for advertised prices, but most will cut you a better deal if you call or see them in person. Try Muley Crazy if you want swaro. Also, used is a great option for most brands, I got a brand new in the box pair of EL swarovision for $1600 cash a couple years ago.

ckkone

Lil-Rokslider
Find a few you like on Amazon and add them to your wish list, then check your wish list everyday. Prices on Amazon fluctuate all the time, sometimes by hundreds of dollars. There is a good example of this in the gear deal section with some Alpens. I have them in my list and all week they were $1300 now today they are $1000 and a few weeks ago they were only $400 :D

Also check your local online classifieds, that is where I scored my lightly used swaro SLC.

AGPank

WKR
All the new retailers I shop have been listed. Used: classifieds here, archerytalk, birdforum.

Cabelas local bargain caves or holiday sales. It seems like Swaro has a couple of sales a year.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
It would be our pleasure to discuss what would be the best optic for your needs and we try our best to take great care of all the members here.
Please feel free to give me or Neil a call. Always our pleasure to "meet" the members here