Maven B1, Zen Ray prime HD, Minox HG?

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
I'm fairly green when it comes to binos, but I've heard good reviews from these three. I can afford swaros so that's not really an option at the moment. Looking into binos 10X42 or something around that size and weight will not be a factor. Feel free to mention other brands! Price range up to $1200.

dotman

WKR
I'd stay away from zen ray, sounds like customer service warranty is nonexistent.

Bones

WKR
If weight isn't a factor, I would go B2 in the Maven. It it better than the B1, unless weight/size is an important factor. I love the B2's I own that I purchased after using their C1's. I also have a set of 8x32 Cabelas euro hd (meopta Meostar) that are a great option. I think those are the two best Binos for the money. I would recommend those or save for Swarovski.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firehawk

WKR
Awesome experience with my Maven B2. I wouldn't hesitate to get a B1 or C1 from them if you like their view.

As an owner of the Zen Ray Prime, I can tell you that it is an awesome optic, but I am trying to get something fixed from Customer Service and cannot get any reply, answer....NOTHING!! Too bad too because it is an awesome bino that needs one tiny thing fixed for me to once again be happy.

The Maven B2 is in another class all together optically though.

FH

Another b2 fan here. If budget is a concern look into their c1 line. Best glass you can buy at that price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

mikkel318

Lil-Rokslider
I've had the B2s in 9x45 for a couple years now. They are amazing and don't let the little bit larger size deter you.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Take a peek at the GPO Passion HD's. I think these are superior to a leica Trinovid HD, as well as a Vortex Razor HD and they are under $1000.00

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Take a peek at the GPO Passion HD's. I think these are superior to a leica Trinovid HD, as well as a Vortex Razor HD and they are under $1000.00

Leave it to Doug to get me off on a kick about a new company and new Binos. Im drooling all over the 12.5x50 hd's

OP
R

rackcity24

Lil-Rokslider
Well I ended up getting the Maven B2's and from first impressions they feel very nice and comfortable in hand, the glass looks pretty good compared to my old binos, night and day difference. I can't wait to use them in the field more.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Well I ended up getting the Maven B2's and from first impressions they feel very nice and comfortable in hand, the glass looks pretty good compared to my old binos, night and day difference. I can't wait to use them in the field more.

I ended up with the B2's also 11x45s Im super stoked with them.