Black Friday Sales?

Virginian

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone know of any good black Friday sales for optics? I doubt I'd ever be able to find Swaro on sale but I'm in the market for a spotter and binos. I'd take a good deal on other quality glass too.

Does anyone know of any good black Friday sales for optics? I doubt I'd ever be able to find Swaro on sale but I'm in the market for a spotter and binos. I'd take a good deal on other quality glass too.
Cabelas is doing 1000 off Leica rangefinder binos

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ItemB

Lil-Rokslider
Cabelas optics are going to be 25% off on black friday according to their add. The cabelas euro line binos and spotters are very good re badged meopta meostar. Probably going to end up picking up the 12x50 binos.

Cabelas optics are going to be 25% off on black friday according to their add. The cabelas euro line binos and spotters are very good re badged meopta meostar. Probably going to end up picking up the 12x50 binos.

Does anybody know if they'll be available online for that price? I'll be out of state visiting my brother and won't have a chance to go to a store...

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You don't need a "Black Friday Sale" as you're a member of this forum. Just give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we will hook you up. Any and every day of any week. Not just on some made up retailer holidays sale day :)
Thanks,
Doug