looking for recommendation for good lightweight pan or ball head to use

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
with a compact spotting scope and lightweight carbon fiber tripod. spotting scope/eyepiece I have are 26 oz (opticron 12-36x 50 ED) and the tripod is 1.8 lbs (vanguard alta 225CT carbon fiber). Thanks.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
I own the Benro S2 and it has worked well next upgrade for me is an outdoorsman or the gitzo.

The Benro runs about 80$ from a and a archery who is a sponsor and you can get a 10% discount code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bones

WKR
The Benro is probably the best bet in that price range. S and S archery carries them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Benro is great for that price range. In my opinion there's not really any significantly better options until you get up to $300

LaHunter

WKR
I recently replaced my Promaster pan head, which was o.k., with a Surui VA-5 pan/tilt head. I called Camera Land and got a pretty good deal on it. This head is awesome. It pans very smoothly and locks into place with NO slop. This head is well made and designed. I am running a Swaro STS 65mm spotter on it. I used it for a week in WY on a deer hunt and it performed perfectly for me. Give the guys at Camera Land a call and ask them about it.

Good Luck

Thanks for the kind words. Give me a call and I am sure we have something that will work well for you

Joel