Leica ultravid hd 10x32

Hello rokslider.
Please enlighten me.
I have a pair of ultravid HD 10x32 mint condition. I live in Canada and am selling them on the local sites with no success. I am hesitant to post here due to cross border logistics. I've checked used prices on EBay and think mine are less expensive. Just wondering what your thoughts are in being unable to sell. They review excellent. They are compact and light weight. Is the issue the 32mm objective or the 10x power. I'm not sure. I would think this would be a sheep hunters dream bino?
I would appreciate some hopefully positive feedback such as poor timing due to Christmas or off season not poor reviews on what I think is excellent glass.

Kind regards

AGPank

WKR
Ultravid HDs are excellent. I have a 12x50 model. Then 10x32mm has a lower exit pupil (3.2mm) than the more popular 10x42mm model. Many hunters will prefer the improved lower light performance from the higher exit pupil. Again that’s not saying these won’t fill someone’s need.

Listing is the only way to determine interest. Other options include the BirdForum.com as birders may not be concerned about first light performance. Another newer Facebook marketplace sight is Birding Gear Buy & Sell. I think it was started buy guys from Eagle Optics (now going out of business).

What Canada / USA sell concerns did you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

handwerk

WKR
I Agree with what AGP stated, the 10x32 bino just isn't as popular as 10x42 , 8x42 or 8x32.
I am a huge fan of leica binos, but the other thing you're up against is Leica's non transferable warranty.

Kane, Where are you in Canada? I hadn't seen them listed on the Hunting BC forum buy and sell. You might get interest there. Good luck with your sale.

OP
K
Thanks for your reponse. I am new to this web buy/sell and issues I think I'm faced with are....
Inspection of my binos
Transfer/ exchange from usd to cad
Being a newbie to forum. People want references and multiple transactions to assure they aren't getting scammed.
Thank you,

OP
K
I'm in the Vancouver area. Yes. It's on bc hunting, bc outdoors and sheep.
Feel free to PM me with your cell. We can chat.
Thanks

AGPank

WKR
I Agree with what AGP stated, the 10x32 bino just isn't as popular as 10x42 , 8x42 or 8x32.
I am a huge fan of leica binos, but the other thing you're up against is Leica's non transferable warranty.

This is worth checking into. I read a thread on the bird forum and the user had a screenshot from Leica customer service where the indicated the warranty is on the Bino, not the owner. I’ve read many threads about improving customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

References? I've sold a pile of stuff across various forums over the years and never have been asked for a reference.