Maven, on the fence?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, if you've been thinking on these optics, they just emailed me and there's some specials running on their site:

Maven Outdoor Equipment Company | Custom Binoculars & Optics

What I've seen in my testing and feedback from members is that this is better glass than what it costs- that's typically not how it works in optics, but seems to be with Maven

Anyone buying or already bought?

I bought some C.1s for my wife for Christmas based on Ryan's recommendation. I think she's going to like them if they're even half as good as they're supposed to be.

colersu22

WKR
I have a b1. Love it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Have you compared them to the vortex razors or any other top euro glass? I am very interested in picking up the B1 10x42 to replace my vortex vipers this off season.

Compared to razors and meopta. They look better than vortex to me and similar to meopta.

amp713

WKR
I've been really tempted but my glass game has been pretty low brow so I don't know if jumping to b1s is my best option, I bet the c1s are better glass than what I've used for years (Leopold green rings). I wonder if the c1s are gonna be such a better quality im.blown away already haha

The c1 were surprising. They were better than the vipers I used to own.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Using the B2 11x45s I could not be happier with them. Best glass Ive owned so far. Stunning view through them.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I've contemplated some C2s for the kids and/or when I just want a small set to peek into places but probably going to hold off as I don't need them really yet and haven't heard too much on them yet.

gelton

WKR
I have the 10x42 Razors and have looked through the 9x45 Maven's and can say the Mavens would be an upgrade to the Razors - crisper and brighter.

Firehawk

WKR
I sold my Leica Duovid 8-12x42 and kept my Maven B2 9x45. That is how good I think that they are. I really like them. Pretty rare that I think after using something again and again and again "Man I like these" the next time I use them. But these Binos are really good for me.

I compared to the Vortex Razor and felt that these were a definite step or two up. That said, I thought the Razors I looked through kicked the trash out of the Zeiss Conquests I was considering. May have been an anomaly, but it is what my eyes thought for sure.

FH