what a great .22 rimfire scope?

boom

WKR
i ordered the Diamondback 2-7x last night.

kinda second guessing myself. i've never owned a scoped .22 in my life. always open sights up to now. the Diamondbacks are fixed parallax at 50 yards. for a .22, wouldnt adjustable parallax be a plus?

thinking about it..bunnies at 50 yards seem plausable..what happens at 25..will the scope be fuzzy? this is uncharted territory for me..

what are some other .22 rimfire scope options. keep in mind, it's not easy putting high$ glass on a very inexpensive rifle..mental, i know.

weaver

WKR
I have a weaver classic 2-7 with fixed 50yd parallax for my .22 . Sight picture at close range is fine at lower magnification. As long as your eye is centered on the scope parallax won't matter.
I doubt I'd ever adjust it while hunting anyways.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

blkqi

WKR
It won't appear fuzzy at those magnifications. There may be a very minor parallax.

I have the Crossfire II and like it a lot. A lot of scope for the Model 60 it's mounted on, IMO.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have four of the Cabela's Rimfire Caliber Specific scopes on rifles and they've been spot on with amazingly clear glass. I have two .17 HMR's and two .22's. The .17's shoot quarter sized groups at 100 with 10+ rounds. Every now and then they go on sale for $49.99.

I have four of the Cabela's Rimfire Caliber Specific scopes on rifles and they've been spot on with amazingly clear glass. I have two .17 HMR's and two .22's. The .17's shoot quarter sized groups at 100 with 10+ rounds. Every now and then they go on sale for $49.99.

I bought one of these - the reticle blew up within 100 or so rounds - must of had a lemon.

I ended up getting the Nikon prostaff rimfire - been very happy with this scope and plunking gophers at 100 is fairly easy once you have the drop figured.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
IMO its pretty tough to beat the leupold vx1 2-1x28 and the fx1 4x28. I have both of those scopes and absolutely love them, I see no reason to mess with nothing else.