Swarovski best dealer/where to buy

I think I am going to purchase a ATS 65. Can't justify the extra 1k yet for the ATXs. So, where do you turn for best prices, etc. for online purchases?

Thanks,

Skyler

Sent from my SM-N915R4 using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
If Doug can’t get you better than list price, The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society sells Swarovski; the amount above dealer cost goes to wild sheep projects and conservation.

Matt W.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pretty hard to beat CameralandNY. Give them a call or message Doug directly. Its been a while since I made any optic changes, but he'd be my first call if the need arose.....

^^^

I was talking to Doug on the phone and he said the type of deal they could give, by removing the head from the tripod, I asked wow, you can do that, to which he replied, "I'm the owner, I can do what ever I want"
lol

Hard to beat these guys.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Thanks for all the kind words, it is greatly appreciated. As Pop always taught us "Every retailer offers the same products. The difference between us and them has to be us. It's all about customer service"
Pop is gone now, unfortunately, however, we do our best to continue the way he ran things.
Always our pleasure to "meet" the members here. Give us a call :)

AGPank

WKR
I’ve bought 3 pair of binoculars from CameralandNY. They even recently helped me locate a demo Leica Geovid HDR that fit my budget!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
I would agree with the others above Cameraland (Doug and Joel) are great to deal with and give some pretty awesome pricing, I just ordered the 95mm and the BTX and a few other items.

longbow3

FNG
Another vote for camerland! I ordered a BTX this week from them. Worked with Neil.

Good pricing and great to deal with.

Tom

taz_gerstman

Lil-Rokslider
So I looked on camera land and saw what I have been looking for but price seems same as everywhere else unless Doug really comes off the price

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'd talk to Doug from Cameraland, I've never bought anything from him but his online presence and favorable opinions and reviews of him are something I've taken note of. When the time comes that I need something he has, I'll talk to him