Nikon Monarch 3000 stabilized rangefinder

I’ll be selling my Vortex Ranger 1500 to get this as soon as it comes out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arri1942

Lil-Rokslider
I am waiting for release. I was just about to pull the trigger on a Sig 2200LRH but going to wait and get the nikon.

daddie63

WKR
Im curious how far it ranges non refelctive targets? Even if its half the advertised distance thats still good enough for me.

How is the Monarch 3000 STABILIZED different from the Monarch7iVR and ARROW ID 7000VR? Do all 3 have the same image stabilization/ vibration reduction?

xugz0212

FNG
I got the sig 2200 in Jan. But now wondering if i should return it and just wait for monarch 3k. This is really a game changer! But not sure how soon it would be available on sale. Any insider here?

How is the Monarch 3000 STABILIZED different from the Monarch7iVR and ARROW ID 7000VR? Do all 3 have the same image stabilization/ vibration reduction?

This is the same image stabilizing tech as those but compared to the 7iVR we made it 20% lighter and smaller, OLED screen, and tripled the yardage.

I got the sig 2200 in Jan. But now wondering if i should return it and just wait for monarch 3k. This is really a game changer! But not sure how soon it would be available on sale. Any insider here?

You won't have to wait to long at all.....

brocksw

WKR
anyone have insight as to the size? Currently run a FHF pouch for a leica...wondering if I'd need to switch pouches to make it fit.

Nevermind... It's on the website... Duh

Last edited:

Boman

Lil-Rokslider
How far does it range on fur? Houses and reflective I get but I'd like to know how it does on animals.

brocksw

WKR
Got a chance to play with one of these last night. Was in the store so not a real good test, but it was nice to look through one.

Stabalization works pretty well, but it was tough to get a good feel for it when my max range was about 110 yards. It was definitely fast and responsive. Scan mode worked really well. Glass was about on par with the sig 2400 that i compared it too. It was very very quiet, but you could hear the stabilization kick in when first activating it and you could see the screen essentially "refresh" when activating as well.

It did seem like there was a slight delay in waiting for the IS to kick in and allow you to range something. For example, in a field situation, if you pulled it up quickly to range an animal, it might take a second between hitting the button and activating it and hitting it again to get a range...if that makes sense.

Build quality didnt feel as solid as the sig 2400 imo, but it was light. I forgot to compare but my memory does want to say that it was thicker than the leica and sig as well. I think the electronic tech will improve and become a little smoother, but it wasnt bad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Brendan

WKR
Question on these for anyone who's used one. Can it be configured to actually show you the angle - or just the angle corrected range?