Leica Trinovid 10x42 (non-HD) weight

I've in numerous places that the previous style (non-HD) Trinovids were excellent binoculars, perhaps superior optically to the new HD style. I've also heard they are heavier, but when folks have stated that they haven't given the weight. The new HD's are 24oz. I think. What is the weight of the older style? I see them available from time to time at attractive prices, but want to know how much weight I'd be adding compared to the newer Leica and Zeiss glass. My current glass is the old classic style Zeiss 10x40 with the T*P. I like them a lot and have the 2x doubler which makes for a nice ultra-light backcountry spotter - but am thinking I'd probably see quite a bit of improvement in newer mid-high end glass (Trino/Conquest level)?

AGPank

WKR
28 oz (795 grams in O&M). Similar to an SLC HD. Amazing build quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
I might list my pair. Nothing wrong, just picked up a demo set of Geovid HD-R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dotman

WKR
I think in binos the difference between light and heavy might be a 4-6oz.

I have the trinovid ba 10x42 and they are built like a brick $hithouse. I love the quality, they are optics that'll never go out of style

FYT

Lil-Rokslider
I know this is an old thread but I’ve read that the HD field of view leaves something to be desired. Is that also the case on the older non-HD model or is the FOV better on those?