Sig Kilo 2200 Vs Leica CRF 1600-R / 2000-B

xugz0212

FNG
Got the deal of sig kilo 2200 lrh from cabela's for ~350, which is a cabelas exclusive model without auto dim and mil reticle compared to the regular MR model. But just saw leica CRP 1600/2000 are on-sale now for $468/$599. I heard some good things about leica RF, so am considering if i should return my sig RF and switch to leica. So which one is better compared between those models, if the extra $$ doesn't play a role here.

I'm also interested in the new Nikon Monarch 3000 VR with stablizer whose MSRP is $419, really impressive. But it's not rolled out yet.

Titan

WKR
I really like my Leica RF. It's fast, easy to read, and doesn't make me sick (like some of the others do for some reason). I was looking at the Sig and Leupold as well.

The ballistic calculator is a nice touch, but haven't had the chance to use it in the field yet.

I do think the Sig units are a great bang-for-the-buck. I don't anything anyone really competes with them at those price points.

tblank

FNG
I'm in the market for a new range finder as well ... I see that Brownells has the Bushnell Elite 1 Mile Conx on sale for $299 ... does anyone know how that compares to the Sig and Leica and a similar price point?

Loebs

Lil-Rokslider
Got the deal of sig kilo 2200 lrh from cabela's for ~350, which is a cabelas exclusive model without auto dim and mil reticle compared to the regular MR model. But just saw leica CRP 1600/2000 are on-sale now for $468/$599. I heard some good things about leica RF, so am considering if i should return my sig RF and switch to leica. So which one is better compared between those models, if the extra $$ doesn't play a role here.

I'm also interested in the new Nikon Monarch 3000 VR with stablizer whose MSRP is $419, really impressive. But it's not rolled out yet.
I have the Sig 2200. I also got it on sale last year for $350. For the price I feel that it's hard to beat. I can consistently range buildings over 2700 yards on sunny days. I also use it at work (special ops training for the fire department), it really assists when setting up high angle rescue scenarios where we have small margins for error with distances and reach. I can also range cattle on the neighbors ranch at over 1700 yards. I would like to try the leica but don't have a reason to yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bmanb940

Lil-Rokslider
I have had a chance to play around with Nikon's MONARCH 3000 Stabilized rangefinder at SHOT Show and it really is one of a kind. The stabilizer works incredibly well even in a convention center and the OLED makes for easy reading. The 3000 yards is also fantastic for guy's shooting long-range steel. Rifle and bow hunter's will also love the id technology and all the features fit in the palm of your hand. Hopefully they will start showing up the end of FEB or early March. I haven't heard even one negative comment about this awesome little rangefinder all week.

Mt Al

WKR
I have the CRF and love it. Light, simple, ranges much farther than I'll ever shoot, has worked flawlessly for years. My friend just bought the Sig and he let me look through and use it last weekend when out looking for coyotes. If I was looking new, I'd take the Sig if only for the price. Really nice range finder! Fast, clear, excellent price. What's not to like?

Daubsnu1

FNG
I've had a Leica LRF 800 for 15+ years. Optics are excellent, better than my old binos. Accurate from 10 yards to 800, and fast. I have even ranged approaching waterfowl on the wing. I have been thinking of upgrading , but this rangefinder is just too damn Good to put away or sell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Monarch 3000 is an absolute game changer and you won’t have to wait to long to get one.