Luepold Rangefinders

MT257

WKR
I am wondering if any one has any feedback on the Leupold Rx-1200i TBR w/ DNA Laser or the Rx-1200i. Is one better than the other. Do both work for bowhunting as far as gving you distances calculated with angles? Or are these more of rifle hunting range finder. I would use the rangefinder for both bowhunting and rifle hunting. Thanks for the help!

amack26

Lil-Rokslider
I don't know if it helps but i have the RX-1000 TBR w/ DNA laser. I use it for bowhunting and that angle calculation is spot on. I used other Leupold Range finders in the past without it and its safe to say they were more geared for rifles than archery. The RX-1200 TBR w/DNA would be the direction I would suggest. The only problem with mine is it won't range past 1,000 yards ;)

slowelk

WKR
I have the 1200 TBR, use it for both archery and rifle and it works consistently for ranges under 500-700. Beyond that conditions need to be optimal to get a reliable range. One thing I think is worth sharing is that the battery life is phenomenal.

marktole

WKR
I believe Leupold is coming out with a 1600 TBR w/DNA rangefinder and a 2800 model. Not sure if the 2800 has the TBR w/DNA. Just something I ran across while looking through some stuff.

J8tnub

FNG
Check out the SIG rangefinders. Kilo 2200 is awesome. Even has an auto brightness feature. And will range farther and faster than the Leupold.