New Leupold BX-5 in 10x42?

NC_Hunter

FNG
On tonight's Elk Talk Live broadcast, Randy Newberg advised Leupold is releasing the BX-5 in 10x42 (possibly other sizes?) this year. Previously it was only offered in the 15x56. Have any of you heard about this? I wonder how they will be improved over the BX-4. I haven't been able to find anything about it on the web. Thoughts?

Randy Newberg

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
On tonight's Elk Talk Live broadcast, Randy Newberg advised Leupold is releasing the BX-5 in 10x42 (possibly other sizes?) this year. Previously it was only offered in the 15x56. Have any of you heard about this? I wonder how they will be improved over the BX-4. I haven't been able to find anything about it on the web. Thoughts?

Oops. I wasn't supposed to let that cat, the BX-5 10x42, out of the bag until they are released in a few months. Suffice to say, I have used these new BX-5 and I am sure folks will like them, a lot.

I have other prototype Leupold glass for testing and I'm sure folks will like those also, though they are further down the road in terms of release dates.

I best not let my excitement get too far ahead, so no more comments on these from me. They'll be released soon enough. Sorry about that.

Mtnman84

Lil-Rokslider
I was probably one of the guys that got you into trouble I called Leupold to ask about the bx5 they said there wasn’t any info available yet

Matt G.

WKR
Not sure about the bx5 but the 4s have calcium fluoride lens now. But haven't seen anything in 5s

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Matt G.

WKR
I take that back the 4s are on leupold s website in 8's and 10's

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BigMuleyHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Yah I was hoping someone had got their hands on them and could share their thoughts? I can't find any reviews.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk