gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
101418_1016536_272187.gif

logo.jpg

2006-2-15_Blizzard2Web-Large.jpg
- Photo from last storm :)

Camera Land's Blizzard Sale - Again :)

OK, So here's the deal. They predicted a crazy storm for today, going into tonight. Jeff called in and asked if would be ok if he stayed home and worked on the web site (which I know needs a great deal of attention) so I said yes. It was only raining this morning so I figured no storm, great deal. Then the phones went down for a couple of hours and the internet has been tweeky all day and now the snow is coming down and filling all the puddles. Looks like they were correct and it is a real storm. We are here but walk in traffic is very light so please call in and we will hook you up on whatever it is that you're looking for, 516-217-1000. Cameras, Tripods, Camera Bags, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Riflescopes, Rangefinders. If we have it you'll be happy you called. We will run this today and tomorrow as tomorrow will be the plow and shovel out day.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.

Stay warm and safe.

Have a great day.
Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras,Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Today better be the last one of the season as I am sick of this weather.
Stayed at my brother-in-laws, 5 blocks from here, again last night after the persistence of my 7 month along pregnant wife because it was going to start storming around 2am and snow straight through tonight. I've learned it's easier to give in then deal with pregnant mood swings, lol
Of course I left his house this morning to no weather change, however, in the 5 block drive it started sleeting and it looks like I may be better off with the 5 block drive back to his house tonight rather than the 15 mile drive to my own. They claim 12-18" today so I'm figuring maybe 6-10"
Either way we are here and I'll stay all day, however, if it looks like it's turning bad I'll start letting the other guys who have longer drives head out and get home safely, so, if you're looking for a deal on anything we carry give us a call, 516-217-1000, and we will hook you up as today as this had better be our LAST blizzard sale of the year

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Got up this morning to over a foot of snow on the ground. It blew up against the storm door in front of my brother-in-laws house so it was a fight to push it open and get outside. Cleaned off the car, put in 4WD, and away I went. Gotta love 4WD.
Just got into the store. Joel got here and even brought me an egg sandwich. Not sure if anyone else will be joining us, lol. *I guess we'll just have to see if anyone else shows up today.
Give a call if you need anything :)

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have really had it. Drove to work this morning in almost whiteout conditions. The Yankee Home Opener today has been postponed due to 6" of snow already in the outfield. This is beyond insane. What's going on????

We are here in the store, of course, so if you're looking for anything we are here and will hook you up, 516-217-1000.
Stay warm and dry and eventually Spring will be here :(

Desert Dan

Lil-Rokslider
I grew up in Wisconsin and lived there the first 25 years of my life. Early spring was always the time of year I absolutely hate because of the unpredictable weather and how demoralizing it is when you get a blizzard in April.
Getting close to picking up my ProMaster tripod though so I'll be giving you a call soon! Stay safe.

OP
gr8fuldoug

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I grew up in Wisconsin and lived there the first 25 years of my life. Early spring was always the time of year I absolutely hate because of the unpredictable weather and how demoralizing it is when you get a blizzard in April.
Getting close to picking up my ProMaster tripod though so I'll be giving you a call soon! Stay safe.

Whiteout driving conditions on the way to work this morning and 45* and sunny now. Insanity