Marsupial Bino Harness thoughts

Wolf-killer

Lil-Rokslider
Ok I tried the Kuiu, Sitka, and was going to buy the AGC but it looked to big for my liking. Since most people on here liked the Marsupial harness I thought I would give it a shot. Wow is all I can say about it as there is nothing I don't like, its not to big and the magnetic closure is great, has a couple pockets. I think this is the perfect bino pack IMO. And another great thing is its made in the USA

I certainly enjoy mine as well! My one nitpick is that it's a fairly elongated movement to open and close the lid. The Kuiu one I had previously was easy just to pop open and closed rather quickly, and the Marsupial one I have to pull the lid from way up near the top of my chest down to my belly button almost. But the pros outway the cons IMHO. Build quality is outstanding.

Ok I tried the Kuiu, Sitka, and was going to buy the AGC but it looked to big for my liking. Since most people on here liked the Marsupial harness I thought I would give it a shot. Wow is all I can say about it as there is nothing I don't like, its not to big and the magnetic closure is great, has a couple pockets. I think this is the perfect bino pack IMO. And another great thing is its made in the USA

I have a similar purchase history and agree with this. Very. Happy with the marsupial

I have been using a FHF since 2013 and have really liked it but wanted to get away from the over top flap. I just bought the marsupial and so far really like it, especially the ability to keep the lids open on both the bino and range finder pouches. I do have to be careful not to let the magnets click together. One minor thing I don’t care for is the large non-slip male/female connectors at the top of the bino pack. IMO they are a bit bulky and one more thing to make a click when coming into contact with something. I use mine out west as well as whitetail hunting so being quiet is important to me. The FHF design for connecting to the top of the bino pack is cleaner IMO. Again, very happy with the marsupial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been using a FHF since 2013 and have really liked it but wanted to get away from the over top flap. I just bought the marsupial and so far really like it, especially the ability to keep the lids open on both the bino and range finder pouches. I do have to be careful not to let the magnets click together. One minor thing I don’t care for is the large non-slip male/female connectors at the top of the bino pack. IMO they are a bit bulky and one more thing to make a click when coming into contact with something. I use mine out west as well as whitetail hunting so being quiet is important to me. The FHF design for connecting to the top of the bino pack is cleaner IMO. Again, very happy with the marsupial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a nice buckle mod thread on here.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here is mine. I have noticed sometimes the straps have slipped but I tend to run mine almost at the end of the straps
403a590c287d700b2a96e5ab3e08b47e.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

sheephunt

FNG
The Outdoor Vision Ridgetop harness. More enclosed, keeps all the crap from getting in the pouch. Tried them all this is my favorite.