Neoprene Fitted Cover for Angled Spotting Scope

pushbush

FNG
Would like to put a Neoprene Cover on my Swaro ATS 65 Angled Spotting Scope, But I am Not sure if I will be able to rotate the

spotter( spotter eyepiece side to side etc.) with the cover on, or would have to remove the cover to Rotate, as the cover would not turn with the spotter.

Any first hand advise on this would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Ronb

WKR
Would like to put a Neoprene Cover on my Swaro ATS 65 Angled Spotting Scope, But I am Not sure if I will be able to rotate the

spotter( spotter eyepiece side to side etc.) with the cover on, or would have to remove the cover to Rotate, as the cover would not turn with the spotter.

Any first hand advise on this would be most appreciated.

Thank you

f0d45c8505b5ea92d8c25d4058dcab57.jpg

The slit on the bottom is large so you can get to it. It’s a little bit of a pain. I use the skopeskin without the objective cover, because its sucks getting it in and out of a pack. So I use the swaro obj. Cover and it’s velcro’d on so it flips down but stays attached. I like the neoprene cover over the eyepiece, because you know how the swaro cover sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
661ec47186db10abc0cec9f7e9405185.jpg

Ronb

WKR
d9eb7e18c4f63bd4f02745bb040f77f5.jpg

Since I had it out, I finally cut all the crappy tabs for attaching the neoprene covers. Used one of my wife’s hairbands to attach the eyepiece cover. I used it last year and it was overkill, but its quite a bit sleeker now. I think the cover was close to 5oz. before my custom job.
8b814f7dfd60156b05fdca4d30925cd7.jpg

Last edited:
I bought one from PhoneSkope. Called Skope Skin. Seemed a little sloppy as far as fit so I returned it.

Ronb

WKR
I bought one from PhoneSkope. Called Skope Skin. Seemed a little sloppy as far as fit so I returned it.

Yep. They are sloppy for sure. Unfortunately they have to be to allow the angled version to rotate. Its not a real polished look.