Smallest Bino Harness for EL 12x50

philys21

FNG
I just picked up a pair of EL 12x50s and I'm looking for the smallest/slimest bino harness they will fit in. I'm not worried about the price, all opinions welcomed.

TBarron

WKR
I’m running the EL 12s in a marsupial medium. Fit great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
A fellow guide of mine runs the Sitka L/XL for his EL 12X50, I run the smaller version for my 10x42 EL's. They sit pretty close to the chest, and probably the thing I like the most about the bino bivy is that there are no gaps for leaves/dirt/and other debris to come through.

wapitibob

WKR
Better than my Badlands, KUIU, and FHF. The FHF was a bit short and the lid opened the wrong way for true one handed operation but was good other than that. Marsupial is perfect.

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new Kuiu ones will fit in the regular size now. Before you had to go with the larger size and it seemed to big. The new version will fit the 12x50 ELs with no room to spare, so it is about as sleek as it can be.

WCS

Lil-Rokslider
Trying them out is usually the best way to remove any doubt as to whether you're running the right harness. I've now gone through Badlands, FHF, Kuiu, Marsupial, AGC and Sitka myself. The AGC and the new Sitka are the only ones I still have.

GPATTI

WKR
Fit perfectly in an Outdoor Vision Ridgetop harness, size Large. Take a look at outdoorvisiongear.com

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I just picked up a pair of EL 12x50s and I'm looking for the smallest/slimest bino harness they will fit in. I'm not worried about the price, all opinions welcomed.

Sitka bino bivy 12x-15x that's what I use for mine they are supper slim and tight to the chest. I love that thing just of how small it is and there's nothing that is going to be hanging off or and extra strings that you'll need to worry about.