Carbon or Aluminum Tripod

tracker12

WKR
I have been lugging around an old and heavy tripod for years and need to upgrade. For the limited times I use a spotter I do not want to spend any more than I have to. I will top it with a Swaro 65. Also I rarely use the spotter standing so don't need a bunch of hight. Are the promasters worth looking at.

The XC525C is an awesome tripod. It is our #1 selling tripod. It is small, light weight and versitle. 9 layers of carbon fiber make it super strong. Give me a call tomorrow, always special pricing for forum members.
I'm in from 8:00-5:45
Joel

kupper

Lil-Rokslider
Love my promaster XC525C. this will be my third year running it and the only issue ive had is losing the rubber part that goes over the bottom of the tripod leg. very sturdy for the weight and handles abuse like a champ. topped mine with a sirui VA-5.

LaHunter

WKR
Love my promaster XC525C. this will be my third year running it and the only issue ive had is losing the rubber part that goes over the bottom of the tripod leg. very sturdy for the weight and handles abuse like a champ. topped mine with a sirui VA-5.

I have the same setup. It has worked well for me too. I am running a 65mm spotter with mine