Sig zulu9 15x56

Matth89

FNG
Hey guys I had a chance to look through a pair of the new sig zulu 9 15x56 binos. They looked pretty good in the short time i had to look through them. Just wondering if anyone else has seen them, thoughts? Also wondering if anyone had more,info on them as info is pretty limited. Thanks

Were they 15x56? Where did you find a pair of these? I own the Zulu 9 11x45 and they are absolutely phenomenal, especially for the money. I did not see anything on Sig's website about the 15x56 model being released.

Edit: For anyone in the market for high end bino's, you should compare the Zulu 9's against Swaro's, Vortex, Zeiss, Etc. You will be shocked those models are thousands of dollars more. I use the Zulu's for long range shooting, hunting and recreation and they are probably my favorite piece of kit.

OP
M

Matth89

FNG
Sig had a booth at the az game and fish Expo at the end of march. He had them on a tripod classing some hills. I actually called sig,and they said they haven't officially been released so the lady on the phone didnt even have specs on them yet.

OP
M

Matth89

FNG
There is a pair on eBay right now but wanna hold out until more details come out

Are these significantly better than the Zeiss Conquest HD’s? They seem to be the benchmark at that price point. I have a pair of the 10x42’s that I love but I’ve heard the 15’s aren’t quite as impressive.

Have a pair of 10 × 42 Zulu 5's and can only imagine what a pair of 9 15 × 56 would be like. Wished I had known they were coming out and may have held off on a pair of Vortex I just picked up.