When do Swaros go on sale at Cabelas?

TheCougar

WKR
Just like the title says. I’m buying swaros sometime before October, and I plan on usin the active junky and Cabelas gift card trick. It would be sweet if I could get them on sale as well, but the only sale I know of is around Christmas, which is a bit too long. Are there other sales that Cabelas typically runs on Swaros before then?

Just like the title says. I’m buying swaros sometime before October, and I plan on usin the active junky and Cabelas gift card trick. It would be sweet if I could get them on sale as well, but the only sale I know of is around Christmas, which is a bit too long. Are there other sales that Cabelas typically runs on Swaros before then?

I've never seen one but cabelas runs a 10% off for club members about once a month or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGPank

WKR
yea good luck. club members is about all i ever see.

I thought I’ve seen Black Friday to Christmas sale occasionally on Swaro, those are often SONA bases sales, not cabelas. I thought the lowest I’ve seen new SLC was around $1500-$1550.

Boreal

WKR
Swaro controls their pricing very carefully. No sales on any new merch. You can sometimes find older models that haven't sold with special pricing, but nothing new.

Every once in a while I will get a coupon from Cabelas for a discount, usually about 10% for $100 purchase or 20% if you purchase over $500 ( Swaro might qualify for the over $500). I will keep your username handy, and if I get one I will PM you. Unless someone else here might have a coupon code to spare.

Last edited:

ljalberta

WKR
The last 2 years I've seen the new Swaros on sale for 10% off at Cabela's in the fall.

dotman

WKR
Or use the Rokslide discount with either S&S archery or Cameralandny. Also if a Cabela’s or bass pro is in your state add in sales tax to the price. Sales tax only applies to ID and NY for the above and shipping is free, so any 10% discount you get at Cabela’s just covers the addition cost o tax.

Maverick1

WKR
As others have mentioned, a sale on Swarovski items is rare. Other than the Cabela's (or other retailer's) seasonal sales or discount codes/coupons, the only time I can recall Swarovski running sales is at their 5 year anniversary intervals. The last one was in 2014, for their 65 year anniversary, and that sale only lasted a few months. So....maybe they will have another sale in 2019 for their 70th anniversary....

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/optics/20239-swarovski-65-anniversary-sale-unheard.html

Blog -

SWAROVSKI OPTIK’S 65th ANNIVERSARY – CELEBRATE WITH US -

SWAROVSKI OPTIK

Bulldawg

WKR
There’s no telling with bass pro calling the shots now, everything is changing. There’s been a couple sales here and there but it’s different now.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We deal in swaro I can get you a discount for being a rokslide member! We also carry many, many other brands just check us out at 1 Shot Gear.com