Kramer Designs Corporation, Rokslide Special--Ultralight optics systems.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

I've been running KDC for the last two years. If you are truly an ounce-counter, you cannot beat these systems IMO. KDC makes bipods, tripods, rapid-release spotter and bino plates, and accessories.

Terry Kramer is owner, designer, and the man-in-the shop, so he's involved in every step. As a generous sponsor, he occasionally (like twice/year max) puts out some specials for you guys. He kept it simple this year:

20% off any orders over $300.00

This special runs through May 31, so if you're ready to really lighten that pack, here's a chance to get into KDC and get 20% more or 20% off depending on your viewpoint.Here's his website: Kramer Designs Corp

If you've missed the videos I've done, here are a few:

[video=youtube_share;OnKtH53AcGY]https://youtu.be/OnKtH53AcGY[/video]
[video=youtube_share;KnGjtsypiBA]https://youtu.be/KnGjtsypiBA[/video]

We've done several other reviews on the systems:
KDC Ultralight SnipePod & Granite Peak Tripod Review - Rokslide

Last edited:

sneaky

"DADDY"
You really don't help guys save money lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’ve been playing with the Snipe Pod and the tripod conversion leg. I might end up having to get a Granite Peak tripod so i can set up faster.
The machine work on this gear is incredible, truly nice stuff. I don’t know how he makes things as inexpensive as he does.

lintond

WKR
Been contemplating leaving my tripod home to save weight. This might change my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CTobias

Lil-Rokslider
I'm glad this was posted. I have been searching all over for an ultralight tripod. I think this will fit the bill for what I am looking for.