Bushnell LRHSi vs. Sig Sauer Tango 6 (1st Gen) and MOA vs. Mil

Jumpalot

FNG
Thoughts on these two scopes? I see the good price on the Bushnell on GAP but I've never used mils. I found a nice Sig in MOA which is what I'm used too. I'm most concerned with tracking reliability. My other two rifles wear MOA scopes already and I'm not replacing them anytime soon. So I'm also a little concerned about going back and forth between MOA and Mil. Also, no one else I shoot with uses Mil, so having a spotter calling in MOA might get confusing. The rifle this new scope is going on will be my primary shooter.

super

Banned
I have owned both only had the LRTSI shortly though. They are very comparable optics. I prefer the turrets on the bushnell but both have good positive clicks I just like the lower profile more on the bushy. On the sig are you looking at the gen 1 30mm tube or the new 34mm tube?
the reticle is better on the bushnell but if you shoot moa like me there is no option for you. Glass wise I would give the edge to the sig but they are both nice both better than my shv but not as good as my amg. The thing about the sig if your wanting a gen 1 get on eBay I got my 3-18 ffp moa for $800 as people are closing them out since the announcement of the gen 2.

OP
Jumpalot

Jumpalot

FNG
I have owned both only had the LRTSI shortly though. They are very comparable optics. I prefer the turrets on the bushnell but both have good positive clicks I just like the lower profile more on the bushy. On the sig are you looking at the gen 1 30mm tube or the new 34mm tube?
the reticle is better on the bushnell but if you shoot moa like me there is no option for you. Glass wise I would give the edge to the sig but they are both nice both better than my shv but not as good as my amg. The thing about the sig if your wanting a gen 1 get on eBay I got my 3-18 ffp moa for $800 as people are closing them out since the announcement of the gen 2.
Looking at a Gen1