Demo/Refurbished Big Three

Anyone know of any sources for deals on demo or refurbished Swarovski or one of the other big three?

I found a bunch on Natchezss but was wondering if there's another site. Google isn't coming up with much. I see a few on here as well.

Thanks

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We work closely with the mfg's to received salesmans samples, demos and such. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and let us know what you're looking for and we will do our best to assist you

Beendare

WKR
FWIW, if you can find a cheap beat up pair of Swaros.....you can send them back to Swaro and they will make them brand new for a max of $175.

Some guys don't realize what they have. Just make sure you check Serial number with them to be sure they aren't stolen.

OP
TradLife406
FWIW, if you can find a cheap beat up pair of Swaros.....you can send them back to Swaro and they will make them brand new for a max of $175.

Some guys don't realize what they have. Just make sure you check Serial number with them to be sure they aren't stolen.
I always hear about guys getting their glass stolen... I wish someone would run off with my old Vortex... Leave everything just take the binos so I can file for insurance lol

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Squirrels

WKR
We work closely with the mfg's to received salesmans samples, demos and such. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, and let us know what you're looking for and we will do our best to assist you

I just called today and got me a set of what I wanted ordered. Thanks a ton, super helpful and pricing was to much temptation to resist.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We just got in some Geovid HD-B 10x42 Edition 2200 Binocular (Demo Unit) reduced to only $1499.99

Perfect condtion.
No outer box
Leica 1 year warranty

The overall concept of the new Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 brings about a revolution in rangefinding. Unique to these rangefinding binoculars is the supreme optical performance of their patented Perger Porro prism system, the optimised ergonomics of their bridge construction, and the additional integration of an extremely high-performance laser rangefinder with a multifunction ballistic computer. The Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 accesses an internal database with ballistic curves for practically all standard ammunition. In addition, users can upload their own specific parameters for hand-loaded or special ammunition from a microSD memory card.

The newly developed ABC® (Advanced Ballistic Compensation) allows hunters to determine the point of aim more easily especially when shooting longer distances. The precise parameters needed for a particular reticle or click adjustment are available in a split second. And all this taking the ammunition specifics, angle, temperature and barometric pressure into account.

The Geovid HD-B features an extremely long ranging capability of up to 1,825 metres, Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®) for all hunting needs, including point of aim correction for various reticles and bullet drop compensators. A microSD memory card allows for the input of the hunter’s own ballistic parameters. All units feature a very bright, clear and easily legible LED display with automatic adjustment to any lighting conditions. Users benefit from an extremely short measuring time of max. 0.3 seconds.

Specifications
Item Condition New
Weight: Approx. 980 g/34.6 oz including battery
Dimensions: 125 x 178 x 70 mm / 4.9 x 7 x 2.8 in (W x H x D)
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Field of View: 374 ft @ 1,000 yards
114 m @ 1,000 meters
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
Twilight Factor: 20.5
Range: 10-2,200 yards/10-2,000 meters
EHR: 10-1,200 yards/ 10-1,100 meters
Accuracy:
+/- 1 yd / m to 547 yds / 500 m
+/- 2 yds / m to 1,094 yds / 1,000 m
+/- 0.5 % beyond 1,094 yds / 1,000 m
Close Focus Range: Approx. 16.5ft / 5.0m
Objective Diameter 42mm
Laser Invisible, safe for eyes in compliance with EN and FDA class1
Angle Compensation Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) out to 1200 yds/ 1100 m
Measurement Units Yards/Meters
Beam Divergence 2.7 x 1.0 mil
Battery Type (1) 3V CR2 Lithium cell
Approx. 2,000 measurements at 68°F
MPN 40438

Please give a call, 516-217-1000, and we can answer any questions you may have.

dotman

WKR
We just got in some Geovid HD-B 10x42 Edition 2200 Binocular (Demo Unit) reduced to only $1499.99

Perfect condtion.
No outer box
Leica 1 year warranty

The overall concept of the new Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 brings about a revolution in rangefinding. Unique to these rangefinding binoculars is the supreme optical performance of their patented Perger Porro prism system, the optimised ergonomics of their bridge construction, and the additional integration of an extremely high-performance laser rangefinder with a multifunction ballistic computer. The Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 accesses an internal database with ballistic curves for practically all standard ammunition. In addition, users can upload their own specific parameters for hand-loaded or special ammunition from a microSD memory card.

The newly developed ABC® (Advanced Ballistic Compensation) allows hunters to determine the point of aim more easily especially when shooting longer distances. The precise parameters needed for a particular reticle or click adjustment are available in a split second. And all this taking the ammunition specifics, angle, temperature and barometric pressure into account.

The Geovid HD-B features an extremely long ranging capability of up to 1,825 metres, Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®) for all hunting needs, including point of aim correction for various reticles and bullet drop compensators. A microSD memory card allows for the input of the hunter’s own ballistic parameters. All units feature a very bright, clear and easily legible LED display with automatic adjustment to any lighting conditions. Users benefit from an extremely short measuring time of max. 0.3 seconds.

Specifications
Item Condition New
Weight: Approx. 980 g/34.6 oz including battery
Dimensions: 125 x 178 x 70 mm / 4.9 x 7 x 2.8 in (W x H x D)
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Field of View: 374 ft @ 1,000 yards
114 m @ 1,000 meters
Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
Twilight Factor: 20.5
Range: 10-2,200 yards/10-2,000 meters
EHR: 10-1,200 yards/ 10-1,100 meters
Accuracy:
+/- 1 yd / m to 547 yds / 500 m
+/- 2 yds / m to 1,094 yds / 1,000 m
+/- 0.5 % beyond 1,094 yds / 1,000 m
Close Focus Range: Approx. 16.5ft / 5.0m
Objective Diameter 42mm
Laser Invisible, safe for eyes in compliance with EN and FDA class1
Angle Compensation Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR) out to 1200 yds/ 1100 m
Measurement Units Yards/Meters
Beam Divergence 2.7 x 1.0 mil
Battery Type (1) 3V CR2 Lithium cell
Approx. 2,000 measurements at 68°F
MPN 40438

Please give a call, 516-217-1000, and we can answer any questions you may have.

Wow, this is a great deal!! I switched from Swaro SV EL’s to this and do not regret it at all.