Nikon Aculon 6x20x 6.0 Rangefinder

colersu22

WKR
I have one that I used for about 5 years, I don’t like how it doesn’t have the angle measurements when ranging up or down hill so I replaced it with a sig kilo 1250. After comparing the two the sig is faster and does better on non reflective targets. I have had multiple times it would not range on my block target then when I grab the sig I have the range right away. I still use the aculon when I am just shooting in the yard since I keep it in my bow case but the sig I use for hunting since it ranges quicker and does better against non reflective targets.

OP
Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta

Lil-Rokslider
I have one that I used for about 5 years, I don’t like how it doesn’t have the angle measurements when ranging up or down hill so I replaced it with a sig kilo 1250. After comparing the two the sig is faster and does better on non reflective targets. I have had multiple times it would not range on my block target then when I grab the sig I have the range right away. I still use the aculon when I am just shooting in the yard since I keep it in my bow case but the sig I use for hunting since it ranges quicker and does better against non reflective targets.
So would the sig kilo 850 be a better choice?

colersu22

WKR
I would go with the sig. others will say that you should get the 2200 or 2000 since it has the red display but I am use to the black display so it didn’t bother me on the kilo 1250. With the angle compensation alone it is worth the price difference, I scored mine off camofire for like 160 which was less than I paid for the aculon 5 years ago.