Swarovski Binos.... Best place to buy?

Jsunkler

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone explain the Ebay Gift cards and Active Junky.

I started buying the $100 for $80 Cabela's gift cards off Ebay a few months ago. Every time they would pop up for sale I would buy three (Max amount per sale). It takes a while, but obviously well worth the effort.

Once I had enough to buy the SLC's at the 10% discounted price, I took 15 giftcards into my cabelas and had them transferred onto one card to make it easier for me to purchase online.

As for the 10% discount, they had a one day Cabelas Club Members Online Sale where if you used your Club Visa card, you could enter a code to take 10% off your order. They usually do this once a month or so. I paid $5 on my Visa to be able to use the discount and the rest was on gift cards and points.

ActiveJunky, is a cash back website. You set up an account and then go to whichever site you wanted from their site, make you purchases, and every 90 days you get a check from them for a percentage of those purchases. For this time Active Junky was running 12% cash back for Cabela's.

Any other questions, feel free to ask

John

Hoot

WKR
I’m not a fan of cabelas, let my club visa expire, but 40-42% off a new set of ELs sounds too good to pass up. Even 30% without the active junky is damn good...

For those of you recommending Doug at camera land, love the idea of supporting a sponsor, what kind of discount are we talking here?

Shrek

WKR
One thing you need to understand is that Swarovski and the other Alpha brands have mandatory pricing so Doug at cameralandny is constrained as to what he can offer. Demo optics are where the best deals can be had. All of my Swaro’s are demo’s. They’re not available all the time but only from time to time.

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I’m not a fan of cabelas, let my club visa expire, but 40-42% off a new set of ELs sounds too good to pass up. Even 30% without the active junky is damn good...

For those of you recommending Doug at camera land, love the idea of supporting a sponsor, what kind of discount are we talking here?

It is always our pleasure to "meet" and work with the members here. Absolutely worth a phone call to us to discuss what you're in the market for, 516-217-1000.