Bino Harness?

Which Bino Harness do you guys like? I’m looking the best one for holding 10x42’s on my chest while stalking/bowhunting. Thanks

animalkiller

Lil-Rokslider
The badlands bino mag or the bino XR are hard to beat imo. Love both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longshot

Lil-Rokslider
Ran a kuiu for the last few years, it’s ok. Bought a agc kiss and a marsupial this year. Both great quality but sent the Agc back. I like how clean the marsupial is and also how it stays open for easy one hand use. Read some reviews that said the magnet is loud but found it to be very quiet unless you slam it shut.

I’ve had a few and the one I like the best is the AGC with the basement. I think it’s called the Cub.

There’s a thread on this every month or so. I ran a Kuiu for a few years but currently have a Marsupial. Not a fan of the AGC myself, or the Sitka bivy. There is no true “best” as they all can be best for the right person. Some people want nearly no pockets and for it to be super sleek. Others want one with some pockets for a wallet, tags, perhaps even a rangefinder. Some love magnetic closures and others would never use such a thing. Watch some videos and decide which one suits you.

OP
B
There’s a thread on this every month or so. I ran a Kuiu for a few years but currently have a Marsupial. Not a fan of the AGC myself, or the Sitka bivy. There is no true “best” as they all can be best for the right person. Some people want nearly no pockets and for it to be super sleek. Others want one with some pockets for a wallet, tags, perhaps even a rangefinder. Some love magnetic closures and others would never use such a thing. Watch some videos and decide which one suits you.

I have watched some videos and the Kuiu and Marsupial look to be along the lines I am looking. Compact and Simple. I’m not interested in bulk as I will use them in a tree stand whitetail hunting as well as out west stalking.

I' running and Outdoor Vision. You'd be sited to check them out before buying the suit cases these other companies make to wear on your chest. Unless you like a bulky system. With that said, if weather stays above 20 or so, the cheapo Allen brand is pretty dang hard to beat. Just gets noisy as the cover material is neoprene.

OG DramaLlama

Epic Rokslider
I run with the FHF Gear. Great service and good product. Keeps a low profile against my chest. Great for drawing back my bow. Very durable and light weight. Well made.

I'm a fan of the newish Sitka one. I use the side pockets for my GPS and a windchecker. I love the fact that is fully enclosed. I want to protect my glass as much as possible because I use them a lot! I ran Kuiu for a couple of years and didn't like pine needles somehow finding a way into my eye cups.

2backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
FHF user here and it has been great through out the years with no complaints or problems but I'm kind of a gear junky and was looking at some other options to try and its going to be the Marsupial.

A lot of good bino harness options out there now a days.

I have owned and used FHF, AGC, and OV. Outdoor vision is my favorite. Less bulk than the AGC, more complete coverage than the FHF. The lid opens the correct way (away from you) and it stays open when you want it to. Enough storage for essentials.

bates

WKR
Ive owned:

AGC
Kuiu
Sitka
Outdoor Vision
rick young lightweight

ive been a bit obsessed the past year or so trying to get the perfect one and keep trying options.

For my 12x50 el's hands down i love the outdoor vision it perfect for me, streamlined, full bino protection and coverage, and would go that route with 10x42 and has a nice harness system. i run the kuiu range finder holder on mine. so far i am very happy.

I am still struggling with the perfect pack for my 8x32's as most systems seem to swallow them up and they move around, right now my original smaller buckle original streamlined AGC pack is the go to for them, but have the M outdoor vision en route to try.

Kotaman

WKR
I've owned/tested virtually every bino harness out there. My two favorites are the new Sitka version and the Outdoor Vision Gear harness followed closly by Marsupial and AGC. FHF is a solid choice as well, I just don't like their lid. Lots of great choices out there right now vs. what was available a couple years ago.

FURMAN

WKR
What all do you need it to do? Just hold binos? It will make a huge difference in what I would recommend. I run a AGC but I have everything but the kitchen sink attached to my chest.

catorres1

Lil-Rokslider
I run a lot of stuff on my chest, so I like the AGC with the basement. I was concerned it would be too bulky, but after using it, I did not find it to get in the way at all, YMMV. I do like having camera, binos, RF, Kestrel (in an additional pouch), and a few survival things (firestarter etc.) all in one bundle that is with me no matter what.

I do wish the lid opened away from you, that's the only thing I would probably change. Well, that and the spandex pockets on the top of the lid, I don't trust those to hold anything other than drop sheets (which I no longer use).

I like the AGC Hybrid, Its like the KISS with a rangefinder pocket on the front.

The KUIU is OK but I hated how the binos have to be attached, it's no good for glassing off a tripod. I thought the muleyfreak would be best of both worlds with a pocket for the rangefinder but felt the materials and construction were very low quality.

HeadnWest

WKR
I have watched some videos and the Kuiu and Marsupial look to be along the lines I am looking. Compact and Simple. I’m not interested in bulk as I will use them in a tree stand whitetail hunting as well as out west stalking.

Check out the Muley Freak too. Its very streamlined and light, stays high and tight to your chest.

I have Zeiss Victory 8x32 binos, and the medium OV Ridgetop fits them well.

Ive owned:

I am still struggling with the perfect pack for my 8x32's as most systems seem to swallow them up and they move around, right now my original smaller buckle original streamlined AGC pack is the go to for them, but have the M outdoor vision en route to try.