Swarovski 95mm Case/Cover Options

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone,

Finally picked up an STX 95 that I have been wanting for quite a while and noticing a lack of variety in the case and cover department. All im really seeing is the Swaro factory one. Any other good options out there that I'm not finding that anyone is running? I love that BTX 95 case that Marsupial Gear is making, something like that for just the regular STX would be killer. Thanks for any input.

-Jim

goat1958

FNG
Kings Camo has one..I bought one for a Leica 82 mm couple years ago from them...fits great..Swaro accessories are ridiculous in price .

Elkangle

WKR
I'd love it if Marsupial Gear made a case for my stx 65

Even the swaro case isnt the best of design....esp for the price

BlackTail

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve also been looking for a case and not finding anything I love. At this point I’m seriously considering just making one myself. I could butcher a new pair of attack pants and have a couple of chances of something turning out right, and still be less than half the price of the Swarovski cover.

Kings Camo has one..I bought one for a Leica 82 mm couple years ago from them...fits great..Swaro accessories are ridiculous in price .

This the one I am waiting to try due to what seems like less weight, bulk, and low price. The problem is the 95mm has been out of stock for weeks now, and I just looked and now all sizes are out of stock.

Hey everyone,

Finally picked up an STX 95 that I have been wanting for quite a while and noticing a lack of variety in the case and cover department. All im really seeing is the Swaro factory one. Any other good options out there that I'm not finding that anyone is running? I love that BTX 95 case that Marsupial Gear is making, something like that for just the regular STX would be killer. Thanks for any input.

-Jim
Opportunity usually leads to invention.
Call marsupial and see if they could make you one. I will be shocked if they don't bring out a stx atx style case. Seems to be a market for it.

OP
CareyJAF50

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
I'd love it if Marsupial Gear made a case for my stx 65

Even the swaro case isnt the best of design....esp for the price
Ya I love that BTX design id absolutely love that for the regular ones! Ya im not a super fan of the Swaro either.

OP
CareyJAF50

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
Opportunity usually leads to invention.
Call marsupial and see if they could make you one. I will be shocked if they don't bring out a stx atx style case. Seems to be a market for it.
Ya thats a good idea, they have a nice little niche with their BTX one, but I bet they could sell the crap out of that for the regular setups. Thanks man!

OP
CareyJAF50

CareyJAF50

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve also been looking for a case and not finding anything I love. At this point I’m seriously considering just making one myself. I could butcher a new pair of attack pants and have a couple of chances of something turning out right, and still be less than half the price of the Swarovski cover.
ya I was thinking of breaking out the wifes sewing machine and giving it a whirl, just gotta find the material id wanna go with. keep me posted how yours goes!