Mounting a 1" tube Swaro Z3 or Z5 on a 20moa base?

I have a new rifle that is built off of a Defiance action with integral 20moa base. I have been wasting a bunch of time trying to find the right 30mm scope to my liking, but I keep going back to mounting one of my sleek, lightweight Swaro Z3 4-12x50 or the Z5 3-18x44 on the gun. My concern is the 20moa base mounts and the 1" tube on the swaro's. Has anyone done it and should I be ok doing this?

From my reading the Z5 has more adjustability, but I have the Z5 on a rifle right now that I would like to keep on it, so would prefer to mount up a Z3 4-12x50 BT that is currently in the box waiting for some action.

brocksw

WKR
I have a new rifle that is built off of a Defiance action with integral 20moa base. I have been wasting a bunch of time trying to find the right 30mm scope to my liking, but I keep going back to mounting one of my sleek, lightweight Swaro Z3 4-12x50 or the Z5 3-18x44 on the gun. My concern is the 20moa base mounts and the 1" tube on the swaro's. Has anyone done it and should I be ok doing this?

From my reading the Z5 has more adjustability, but I have the Z5 on a rifle right now that I would like to keep on it, so would prefer to mount up a Z3 4-12x50 BT that is currently in the box waiting for some action.
No point. The z series scopes are limited to 1 full rotation of the turret. 10, 20, 40 moa base gives you nothing other than raising the ocular end higher off the action. The only way to increase the maximum range of a z series scope is to extend your zero distance. The only reason to use any MOA base for a z series is if youre having issues with running out of adjustment when trying to boresight/zero the rifle (not common).

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

brocksw

WKR
It seems you're worried about a durability issue...not trying to gain adjustment.

I remember hearing somewhere that it was not recommended to use anything more than a 10 moa base on z series scopes because recoil could affect the erector assembly. You may want to call swarovski to verify that though.

OP
B
It seems you're worried about a durability issue...not trying to gain adjustment.

I remember hearing somewhere that it was not recommended to use anything more than a 10 moa base on z series scopes because recoil could affect the erector assembly. You may want to call swarovski to verify that though.

I scratched the 1”swaro idea and am trying to make up my mind on a few 30mm tube options.