Outdoorsmans Adapter studs

PredatorX

WKR
I notice the Outdoorsmans has a stud for the Swarovski, a universal one and Euro brands. What makes the Euro stud unique for example? Can i use a Swaro stud for the Euro? I think they are both 1/4 - 20.

Last edited:

Schaaf

WKR
The Swarovski SLC is mainlya universal Stud. The EL’s require you to send them to Outdoorsmans for Installation. Another option is their Bino Hand.

I notice the Outdoorsmans has a stud for the Swarovski, a universal one and Euro brands. What makes the Euro stud unique for example? Can i use a Swaro stud for the Euro? I think they are both 1/4 - 20.
It was my understanding the euro stud is for the cabelas branded version of meopta binoculars.
I may be incorrect but that is my understanding. I would call outdoorsmans for clarification.

OP
PredatorX

PredatorX

WKR
Thanks guys. I think I did read elsewhere that the slc stud fit in the meopta. A call to them is in order.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
PredatorX

PredatorX

WKR
Btw, their bino hand looks to be an awesome option. I decided against that for the 3 Oz savings haha.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Outdoorsmans

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey PredatorX the Euro stud was designed specifically for the Meopta/ Cabelas Euro line of Binoculars. The Euro Stud has an extra lip on the flange that seats in the housing on those brand of binoculars.

The Universal Stud has a smaller flange making it more adaptable to most binos on the market. The Swaro Stud has a larger flange on it making it less universal.

Hopefully this helps clear some things up.

Thanks, Jake!

PNWGATOR

WKR
As much publicity Outdoorsmans gets on this forum I’d think they’d sponsor the page!!!