Leupold rx-1600i tbr/w

I’ve had it for a few months now and I really like it. Have gotten it to range beyond 1600 also, and used it for archery as well. The angle comp in on it and telling you specific degrees is neat and works effectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Banned
OP
M

Mossy

WKR
I’ve had it for a few months now and I really like it. Have gotten it to range beyond 1600 also, and used it for archery as well. The angle comp in on it and telling you specific degrees is neat and works effectively.

Great, thanks for the info. I'll be using it for rifle and archery as well. My last Nikon was good but the black display got to be frustrating. Would you consider it to be user friendly or are there a few steps to operate in the field?

Great, thanks for the info. I'll be using it for rifle and archery as well. My last Nikon was good but the black display got to be frustrating. Would you consider it to be user friendly or are there a few steps to operate in the field?

There is a lot to learn on that thing that really would make it three times as useful in many different ways such as long range shooting. But with that said it can be just point and shoot and works great and I love the display on it. So very user friendly with the ability to be a lot more than you thought, if that makes sense lol

I've got one coming on "Warranty" for a nominal charge from Leupold. My 6-year old Leupold was starting to have display issues and they are replacing it with the 1600. If it is as good as the 1000i TBR it will be a great archery rangefinder.

I've got one coming on "Warranty" for a nominal charge from Leupold. My 6-year old Leupold was starting to have display issues and they are replacing it with the 1600. If it is as good as the 1000i TBR it will be a great archery rangefinder.

Personally I feel like it’s better. I’ve owned the 600 and the 1000 from Leupold. I’m a fan of their range finders

J8tnub

FNG
If you are into long range shooting the new SIG BDX rangefinders will give shooting solutions to 800 yards.