Leica Trinovid BN 8x32 Vs Maven 10x42 C1

NrthFrk16

Lil-Rokslider
Based upon the review, I purchased a pair of Maven C1 10x42 over the weekend on their Fathers Day sale. Tonight my father in law gave me a pair of his older Leica Trinovid BN 8x32‘s. First question is, when comparing them by looking around our yard, is there anything that won’t stand out that will in the field (8x32 vs 10x42). Secondly, if anyone has any experience with the older Leicas, what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

AGPank

WKR
If those are the Leicas I’m thinking they are, they are worth holding onto. Many birders speak highly of them for quality and durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a set of the older leica bn 10x42. Sold them to a member on here. Kinda wish I still had them. Fabulous glass for the $

I had a set of the older leica bn 10x42. Sold them to a member on here. Kinda wish I still had them. Fabulous glass for the $

I have a pair of 8x32 ba trinovoid binos , great glass for money. I tested them next to my buddys 9x42 mavens at dusk . Mavens performed better at evening . But I love the size of the Leicas and great glass.Cant go wrong with either.