Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders,
We're excited to have another top-tier optics company on Rokslide--Leica

While we're no strangers to the brand:

Leica Ultravid HD 8X42 Binoculars - Field Test - Rokslide

Leica Noctivid vs. Swarovski EL Review - Rokslide

and the fact that many of our members staff swear by the Leica brand, we're looking forward to testing, reviewing, and hunting with more of their products.

Matt Cashell will be running both the Geovid HD-B 3000 in 10x42 and Noctivid in 10x42 and other new optics in the pipeline (unveiling soon).

***Update 9/23/18*** Leica Noctivid 10x42 Review, by Matt Cashell

Tony Trietch will also be running the Geovid HD-B 3000 in 10x42, four eyes are better than two!

So give Leica the Rokslide welcome and subscribe to this thread if you'd like to see these reviews when they post

Last edited:

AGPank

WKR
Maybe we can get Leica to clarify their warranty policy that negatively impacts the Leica secondhand market.

Most the time I hear the warranty is non transferable. I read somewhere once that the warranty is on the binoculars, not the owner.

They make such a great product I wish they would get on board with the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Excellent.

I think Leica gets a bad wrap on the Customer Service. I’ve not ever had an issue with anyone I have dealt with there.

Please let the new product be a rangefinder with AB or similar ballistic engine!

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
when do you think we will start to see pieces of the reviews? I have a pair pre ordered and hope to see some info in case I need to switch to the new Zeiss.

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
I have not had any problem with Leica warranty and customer service. I sent 2 pair off to be cleaned and check out back in February and they sent one pair back cleaned like new and the other one 15x56 were replaced with a brand new pair and no explanation, I don't know why and I'm not asking any questions.

boom

WKR
I had such amazing customer service; I’m considering buying the 10x42 Noctovids. I want a smaller (physical size) pair.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
when do you think we will start to see pieces of the reviews? I have a pair pre ordered and hope to see some info in case I need to switch to the new Zeiss.

Noctivids should be up in July. Matt might be able to tell us more on the Geovids. Not sure on others as we don’t have the glass yet.

Last edited:

dv808

FNG
The Geovid HD-B's should be out soon. I just got mine. As my first pair of range-finding binos, I couldn't be more pleased. Aside from awesome glass and clarity, the ranging and ballistic reading's are super quick.

Just my initial thoughts as I leave the real reviews to the pros. :)
2bd9cf8aba328148a38be3be0b5ca6ff.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The Geovid HD-B's should be out soon. I just got mine. As my first pair of range-finding binos, I couldn't be more pleased. Aside from awesome glass and clarity, the ranging and ballistic reading's are super quick.

Thanks for posting, we value everybody’s reasonable opinion

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider

Dv808 are you a dealer or tester for Leica? Just asking because I've had a pair ordered and paid for since February and hoping they get here soon.

dv808

FNG
Dv808 are you a dealer or tester for Leica? Just asking because I've had a pair ordered and paid for since February and hoping they get here soon.
I'm neither. I got mine through a fundraising auction that I won in March.

I, too, had been through delivery dates that had come and gone. I was hesitant in posting mine but felt that it could only help the public to know that this "late July" delivery date may really happen.

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks dv808, It's great to see that they have shipped at least one pair, it gives me hope that I may have a pair in time to dial in for this hunting season. Keep posting your thoughts as you put some time in using them.

Wahooo03

FNG
I think Leica gets a bad wrap on the Customer Service. I’ve not ever had an issue with anyone I have dealt with there.

I'll definitely echo that. I've been able to meet or speak with a few of the sports optics team members in dealing with a repair and have received nothing but excellent service.