Photography Newie looking for a camera

Im looking to get a good camera to take on my adventures and have no clue what Im looking at. I will be using it to take timed photos on a tripod and pictures of game at distances between 100-300yds. As a beginner I dont want to spend more money than I have to, would prefer the camera to be easy to use, and obviously high picture quality is a must. I also understand I will most likely need different lenses for different purposes but do not know where to start regarding any of it. Any advice/insight is appreciated, thank you!

Clinch

Lil-Rokslider
I picked up an Olympus em5ii and a few lenses on eBay a while back and think I will be sticking with the Micro 4/3 format over the dslr I had. Much more compact and still a very capable camera. Panasonic are supposed to be good cameras too. Worth a look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
Give the guys at CameraLand a call. They'll set you on the right path, and they're a sponsor on this forum. Win win.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Happy to help out. I am here today and tomorrow. Today until 5:45 and tomorrow from 10-5:15. Lots of good choices out there. I look forward to hearing from you